Becoming a Member of Celiac Society of India
Whether you are diagnosed, seeking a diagnosis or wanting to receive information to support friends and family with celiac disease or dermatitis herpetiformis (DH), Celiac Society of India is here to help you.
|Types of Membership|
|Standard Membership||Corporate Membership|
|Suitable for individuals and parent/carers of a child||Suitable for Corporates willing to support Gluten Free living|
|Membership Fee||Standard# Rs. 2000||Corporate# Rs.50000|
Please note: as Celiac Society of India follow a financial year structure (1 April – 31 st March), your membership period would commence on date of joining and continue through to 31 st March. Benefits of Membership As a Member of Celiac Society of India you will receive and have access to the following benefits and support:
|Welcome kit||24/7 helpline||Local voluntary support groups|
|E-newsletter||Discounted consultations with selected professionals||Discounted blood tests at selected labs|
|Subsidised entry into CSI events|
You can pay either by Online Transfer, PayTm, Cheque or Demand Draft of the required amount in the favor of “CELIAC SOCIETY OF INDIA“
to the following address
DETAILS OF BANK A/C CELIAC SOCIETY OF INDIA
|1) Beneficiary name|
|CELIAC SOCIETY OF INDIA|
|2) Bank name, Bank address & the branch||Bank address & the branch|
|CORPORATION BANK||FRIENDS COLONY BRANCH||NEW DELHI-110065|
|3) Bank IFSC code||CORP0000481|
|4) Bank Account number||510101001568211|
|5) Pan card number||AABAC9536F|
|6) Complete Office address||D-1079, NEW FRIENDS COLONY,|
|Details with postal code|
|NEW DELHI-110025||For More Details or Enquiry Call or Whatsapp on Celiac Society Of India|
Renewal of subscription
1. Members can opt-in to have their Memberships automatically renewed at the end of each Membership period (Automatic Renewal), if Automatic Renewal is in fact provided as an option.
2. Renewals will require the Member to pay the fees as described above (Renewal Fees), before or at the time of renewal of Membership :
(a) For those Members who have elected to opt-in to Automatic Renewals and provided Celiac Society of India with their credit or debit card details:
(i) they are authorising Celiac Society of India to take payment of the Renewal Fees from their credit or debit card;
(ii) after giving the Member at least 21 days’ notice in writing, Celiac Society of India will charge the nominated credit or debit card for the relevant Renewal Fees; and
(iii) for the avoidance of doubt, this is not a direct debit payment but a standing and recurring authority to charge the nominated credit or debit card for the Renewal Fees.
(b) For those Members who have not elected for Automatic Renewals and will make payments by credit or debit card, cheque or money order:
(i) Celiac Society of India will send a notification in writing at least 21 days before the Membership is due to expire so that the Member can arrange for timely payment of the Renewal Fees in order to renew the
3. Celiac Society of India reserves the right to cease providing a Member with Services in the
(a) with respect to those Members , the nominated credit or debit card is rejected or payment is otherwise not successful; or
(b) with respect to those Members , payment is not received by the Due Date.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, Automatic Renewals are provided on an opt-in basis, meaning that Members who have not opted-in to Automatic Renewals will be required to renew their Membership manually upon expiry of Membership or Affiliation, should they wish to do so.
5. Members who have opted-in to Automatic Renewals but no longer wish their Membership to be automatically renewed may contact Celiac Society of India to notify of their intention at least 14 days before the next scheduled payment date, in which case, Celiac Society of India will not automatically renew the Membership, starting from the next expiry date.
Should a Member that their Membership as automatically renewed in error, they must contact Celiac Society of India by email: email@example.com or write to Celiac Society of India, D –1079, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110025 _ to engage in good faith discussions to resolve the matter and assess whether a refund (or partial refund) may be applicable.
For More Details or Enquiry Call or Whatsapp on Celiac Society Of India- 9910256659