- Share this item on Twitter facebook
- Share this product via WhatsApp whatsapp
- Share this product on Twitter twitter
- Forward this site to somebody via e-mail e-mail
- Share this product on Pinterest pinterest
- Share this product on LinkedIn linkedin
- Share this product on Reddit reddit
- Copy article website link Copy website link
The town of Kingston is using actions to limit the amount and location of pay day loan businesses also to teach customers in regards to the possible drawback of using short-term, high interest loans.
In just one of their last functions prior to the municipal election, town councillors authorized a brand new bylaw on Oct. 2 that aims to manage cash advance shops within municipal borders.
The changes had been authorized after the passing of provincial amendments in Bill 59, which expands municipal authority over pay day loan establishments. […]